Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Trap Request and Agreement


  1. 1. Valley Center Trap Request & Agreement
  2. 2. Step Two
  • Valley Center Trap Request & Agreement

    1. If no home phone, put NA
    2. If no cell phone, put NA. Application must include one phone #.
    3. Trap Agreement
    4. 1. City furnished trap(s) shall only be set on the recipient’s owned, leased or rented property.
    5. 2. City furnished traps must be checked twice a day, preferably once in the morning and again later in the afternoon.
    6. 3. Once an animal has been trapped, the trap recipient must immediately call the Animal Control officer @755-7320 if during normal business hours (M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm) or call the Valley Center Police Department if outside normal business hours. In addition, the trap recipient must ensure for the welfare of the trapped animal(s) until they are picked up by Animal Control.
    7. 4. The City will only pick up sick or injured stray cats. All other cats that are trapped can be taken to the Wichita Animal Shelter 3303 N Hillside St, Wichita or the Kansas Humane Society 3313 N Hillside St, Wichita.
    8. 5. If a skunk is trapped, the animal will have to be euthanized on the site where the animal was trapped. We are unable to transport live skunks.
    9. 6. The trap must be returned to Animal Control in the same conditions in which the recipient received it. If the trap is not returned, is lost or returned damaged, the trap recipient will be required to pay $50.00 for trap replacement.