Permits, Licenses, Forms

Utility Forms

New Citizen Information Please print, fill out and e-mail to Shelley Johnson or call 755-7310 ext 101

Utility Payment Extension (PDF) Please print, fill out and e-mail to Shelley Johnson or call 755-7310 ext 101

Online Utility Payment Extension

Bank Draft Form

Questions regarding the above forms, please call the Utility Billing Clerk at 316-755-7310 or fax 316-755-7319

Community Development: Building, Trade, Zoning Permit and License Applications

Appeal of Zoning Administrator Application

ATV-UTV Registration Form 

Building Permit Application

Building Permit Packet for New Residential Construction 

Business Licenses Application for Contractors PDF

Business Licenses Application for Contractors - Online 

Business Licenses Application for Trade Contractors

Conditional Approval Form

Conditional Use Permit Application

Conditional Use Instructions to the applicant

Electrical Permit Application

Fee Schedule Planning Committee Reviews

Fence Permit Application

Flood Insurance Program Evaluation Certificate

Floodproofing Certificate

Floodplain Development Permit Application

Flood Plain Flyer

Food Vendor License

Golf Cart Registration Form

Livestock/Fowl License

Lot Split Application

Lot Split Approval Certificate

Massage Parlor Business Licenses

Master Responsibility Form

Mechanical Permit Application

Moving a Home Application

Nonconforming Certificate For Recreational Vehicles Application  

Plat Application, Preliminary. Final, Correcting Error

Plumbing Permit Application

Rezoning/Land Use Amendment Application

Sign Permit Application

Site Plan Application

Small Tracks Plat Application

Special Use Application

Street Right of Way/Easement Vacation Application
Storage Shed Permit Application
Temporary Use Application
Variance Application

Variance Instructions

Vendor License

Zoning Appealing Instructions
Zoning Permit Application
(A site plan or map of the proposed project must be included with this permit.)
Zoning Ordinances

Questions regarding the above applications, please call the Community Development Assistant at 316-755-7310 ext 111 or email

Public Works: Permits

Septic Permit

Sewer Permit Application (from house to main)

Stormwater Permit Application

Right of Way Permit Application

Water Permit Application (from house to city main)

Well Permit

Questions regarding the above applications, please call Public Works at 316-755-7320